They went in for a “safe and legal abortion,” and came out a victim of sexual assault or rape. This week, we discuss the hidden epidemic of women being raped and sexually assaulted in abortion clinics and how the media and women’s groups, including #MeToo, ignores it. We go over real cases and provide listeners with clips of police interviews with the clinic workers of an abortionist who was eventually convicted of 22 counts of sexual misconduct involving 35 women. Finally, we explain the driving forces behind this epidemic, such as the environment in the industry, clinic workers covering for the rapists, and how anesthesia plays a role.
Episode Duration: 33 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Investigating rape & sexual assault in abortion clinics (02:14)
- How we discovered this (2:25)
- The media coverup (3:53)
- The driving forces behind rape and sexual assault in the abortion industry (5:04)
- Cases we found (8:42)
- The role that anesthesia plays (10:19)
- Clinic workers covering for rapists (11:31)
- More cases (12:52)
- Brian Finkle (17:16)
- Clips from police interviews with Finkle’s employees (22:23)
- Women betrayed (26:05)
- Closing Statements (30:40)
- Report: Under The Radar Violence
- Lime 5: Exploited By Choice – By Mark Crutcher
- Quote About Abortionists from Joan Appleton (1st on page)
- Report: America’s Hidden Sex Scandal
- Video of police interview with Finkle’s employees
- Interview with one of Finkle’s victims
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.