This week, under the guise of women’s safety due to COVID, the FDA announced that women seeking an abortion pill will not be required to visit a doctor’s office or clinic. We discuss how the fight to abandon this requirement began, what it means for women and young girls and what the motivation for the abortion industry’s endorsement of RU-486 really is. (Hint: It’s not money.)
Episode Duration: 27 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- FDA announces women seeking an abortion pill will not be required to visit a doctor’s office or clinic (00:43)
- How this all began (1:13)
- How the abortion industry ditched the manufacturer’s protocol long ago (4:16)
- The clinical trials and dangers of RU-486 (7:00)
- The real motivation for the abortion industry’s endorsement of RU-486 (8:45)
- The connection between RU-486 and the Holocaust (10:15)
- There is no moral distinction between chemical and mechanical abortion (16:01)
- What this ruling means for women and young girls (17:36)
- How many forms of birth control can act as an abortifacient (20:54)
- What you don’t know about birth control (23:10)
- Closing Statements (25:48)
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 3: Abortion Industry Shows It’s True Colors During Coronavirus Pandemic
- US agency says women can get abortion pill via mail – ABC News
- Plan B vending machine opens at Brandeis University – Boston 25 News
- Lime 5: Exploited By Choice – By Mark Crutcher
- Second Thoughts On Abortion – Abortion Testimonials
- Our Child Predator Investigations
- Life Dynamics Report: Under-The-Radar Violence In The Conflict Over Abortion
- Articles About Men Forcing Chemical Abortions
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 41: Birth Control – What They’re Not Telling You
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.