Recently, the federalist released an article about how the FDA has been buying aborted baby parts. Many may be shocked to hear this, but as we prove, this has been going on for years – and your tax dollars have been paying for it! We discuss our investigation (which first exposed the marketing of aborted baby parts) and what parts have sold for, and the loophole used to traffic these parts. Plus, we go over actual orders, the procurement protocols for some of the parts, and how this is all just the tip of the iceberg!
Episode Duration: 29 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Content Warning (00:40)
- Federalist Article: “Federal Government Caught Buying ‘Fresh’ Flesh Of Aborted Babies…” (1:04)
- Opening Lines’ prices for aborted baby parts (6:48)
- Pro-Choice rationalizations and where do we draw the line in medical research (8:31)
- The implications this has on abortion coercion (11:15)
- Going over some orders for baby parts (12:49)
- Procurement Protocols for eyes, pituitary gland, and intact fetal cadaver (14:24)
- The danger of science unrestrained by morality (19:44)
- An important point about the government paying for parts (21:43)
- This is just the tip of the iceberg (22:16)
- Closing Statements (26:30)
- Federal Government Caught Buying ‘Fresh’ Flesh Of Aborted Babies Who Could Have Survived As Preemies – The Federalist
- Life Dynamics Report: The Marketing Of Aborted Baby Parts
- Video: The 20/20 Myles Jones Interview
- Video: 20/20’s Investigation on the Sale of Baby Parts
- The Angel of Death, Josef Mengele
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.