Outrage over the murder of George Floyd is sweeping the nation but, in all the discussion of “Black Lives Matter,” are there black lives who’s deaths are being ignored? We discuss the racism of the abortion industry and their targeting of the the African-American community, and the toll it has taken. We inform listeners about Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, and her connection to the American eugenics movement, the Nazis, and the Klan. And we ask, why isn’t the same “Black Lives Matter” standard being applied to unborn black lives?
Episode Duration: 22 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:26).
- The murder of George Floyd (04:10)
- The racism of the abortion industry (11:00 )
- The founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger (14:03)
- The African American community has been sold down the river by it’s leaders (16:05)
- Why isn’t the same “Black Lives Matter” standard being applied to unborn black lives? (19:13)
- The Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery Struggle For Justice exhibit
- Closing Statements (21:11)
- Life Dynamics Report: Racial Targeting and Population Control
- Tonya’s Story
- Watch the documentary, Maafa 21
One More Thing…
Thanks for listening to this episode! Please click the link above to leave a review of this episode, or the show, on Podchaser. Your review will help others who are interested in the abortion issue find our podcast. We also ask that you share this episode with your friends. And finally, let us know what you thought about the episode in comments section below!
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.