Could Planned Parenthood be trying to become an agency of the government?
Before you call us conspiracy theorists, listen to our proof that this is real and how this would be beneficial for them. Plus, we address the LA Times article which claims that a new documentary on FX will show that Norma McCorvey, the “Roe” in Roe vs. Wade, didn’t really become pro-life but was paid to say she was.
Episode Duration: 27 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:25)
- The LA Times Article that has everyone talking. (00:46)
- This Political Season & The evolution of the Democrat Party. (09:05 )
- Had Hillary Clinton won in 2016… (16:30)
- Is Planned Parenthood restructuring and modeling mega-centers after VA Hospitals? (17:04)
- Obamacare “Navigators”. (18:03)
- The ways Planned Parenthood would benefit from becoming a government agency (19:22)
- Looking towards the future… (21:56)
- Why it’s crucial for us to be educated on the abortion issue (24:04)
- Closing Statements (25:22)
- “The woman behind ‘Roe vs. Wade’ didn’t change her mind on abortion. She was paid.” – Los Angeles Times
- Life Dynamics Documentary: “Maafa 21 – Black Genocide in 21st Century America
- Learn About The Battle Ahead In Our Book, Siege
One More Thing…
Thanks for listening to this episode! Please click the link above to leave a review of this episode, or the show, on Podchaser. Your review will help others who are interested in the abortion issue find our podcast. We also ask that you share this episode with your friends. And finally, let us know what you thought about the episode in comments section below!
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.