Episode 9: Is Planned Parenthood Trying To Become Part Of The Government?
Episode Synopsis: Could Planned Parenthood be trying to become an agency of the government? Before you call us conspiracy theorists, listen to our proof that this is real and how this would be beneficial for them. Plus, we address the LA Times article which claims that a new documentary on FX will show that Norma…
Could Planned Parenthood be trying to become an agency of the government?
Before you call us conspiracy theorists, listen to our proof that this is real and how this would be beneficial for them. Plus, we address the LA Times article which claims that a new documentary on FX will show that Norma McCorvey, the “Roe” in Roe vs. Wade, didn’t really become pro-life but was paid to say she was.
Episode Duration: 27 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:25)
- The LA Times Article that has everyone talking. (00:46)
- This Political Season & The evolution of the Democrat Party. (09:05 )
- Had Hillary Clinton won in 2016… (16:30)
- Is Planned Parenthood restructuring and modeling mega-centers after VA Hospitals? (17:04)
- Obamacare “Navigators”. (18:03)
- The ways Planned Parenthood would benefit from becoming a government agency (19:22)
- Looking towards the future… (21:56)
- Why it’s crucial for us to be educated on the abortion issue (24:04)
- Closing Statements (25:22)
- “The woman behind ‘Roe vs. Wade’ didn’t change her mind on abortion. She was paid.” – Los Angeles Times
- Life Dynamics Documentary: “Maafa 21 – Black Genocide in 21st Century America
- Learn About The Battle Ahead In Our Book, Siege
One More Thing…
Thanks for listening to this episode! Please click the link above to leave a review of this episode, or the show, on Podchaser. Your review will help others who are interested in the abortion issue find our podcast. We also ask that you share this episode with your friends. And finally, let us know what you thought about the episode in comments section below!
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Episode 105 | Abortion: The Dividing Issue
Abortion is a hot and divisive issue which can break up families and end friendships. This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we discuss how politics and abortion has taken a toll on people’s relationships – including Mark’s – and how this divide has impacted our country.
Episode 11: “Black Lives Matter” & The Racism of Abortion
Episode Synopsis: Outrage over the murder of George Floyd is sweeping the nation but, in all the discussion of “Black Lives Matter,” are there black lives who’s deaths are being ignored? We discuss the racism of the abortion industry and their targeting of the the African-American community, and the toll it has taken. We inform…
Episode 72 | The Department Of Justice Tries To Block Texas Abortion Ban
Unsurprisingly, the left is still in an uproar about Texas’ ban of abortions after the detection of the child’s heartbeat. Special guest Sheila Crutcher joins the hosts (yet again) to pick up where we left off last week on reactions from the left – including the Department of Justice’s emergency order asking for a halt to the new law. Also, if you were on pins and needles wondering how Portland, Oregon’s vote to ban Texas trade and travel went, we’ve got an update you don’t want to miss.