Listener Allan D. asks “why more abortionists aren’t being sued?” We explain how Tort reform has not only impacted abortion injury cases, but the abortion battle as a whole. We also reveal the abortion industry’s disgusting default defense in court and why abortion injuries are commonplace.
Episode Duration: 29 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:25)
- Listener Allan D.’s question (00:35)
- Life Dynamics ABMAL project (1:40)
- What is a Tort? (5:54)
- Calls for Tort reform (6:23)
- “Contingency Cases” (7:57)
- An example which shows how this plays out (9:02)
- Who the Tort reform really benefited (10:45)
- Christ’s Choice (14:36)
- How this impacts women (18:03)
- The “Slut or Nut” Defense (19:16)
- The abortion industry is like no other environment (22:16)
- Abortion Industry’s claim that abortion is just “a simple five minute procedure…” (24:44)
- Closing Statements (26:51)
One More Thing…
Thank you so much for listening! As Sarah mentioned in the episode, please take a moment and leave a review of this episode, or your thoughts about the podcast, on Podchaser – or on your favorite podcasting platform. Your review is an important way for others who are interested in the abortion issue to find our podcast. And if you enjoyed this episode, why not subscribe to the podcast on your favorite podcast platform?
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.