The death of Ginsburg has the left in meltdown mode over abortion and Ginsburg’s potential replacement. We discuss who the left should really be mad at, the escalating cultural civil war, the connection between culture and politics, and how some Christians and pro-lifers seem to be sanctifying Ginsburg.
Episode Duration: 34 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- The left’s meltdown over the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg (00:33)
- Why someone can react explosively to mentions of abortion (7:06)
- Anniversary Reactions (8:53)
- Women betrayed (11:30)
- The case against Brian Finkle (12:27)
- Christians and Pro-Lifers sanctifying Ginsburg (16:02)
- Who the left should really be mad at (18:48)
- The people have ALREADY spoken (20:20)
- The escalating cultural civil war (22:18)
- Has Trump taught Republicans how to fight? (25:37)
- The connection between culture and politics (27:38)
- Closing Statements (32:57)
- Bizarre Rest In Peace To America Dance
- Life Dynamics Report On Rape and Sexual Assault in the Abortion Industry
- Sign Up For Our Pro-Life Newsletter
One More Thing…
Thank you so much for listening! As Sarah mentioned in the episode, please take a moment and leave a review of this episode, or your thoughts about the podcast, on Podchaser – or on your favorite podcasting platform. Your review is an important way for others who are interested in the abortion issue to find our podcast. And if you enjoyed this episode, why not subscribe to the podcast on your favorite podcast platform?
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.