Episode 26 | The Ginsburg Meltdown
Episode Synopsis: The death of Ginsburg has the left in meltdown mode over abortion and Ginsburg’s potential replacement. We discuss who the left should really be mad at, the escalating cultural civil war, the connection between culture and politics, and how some Christians and pro-lifers seem to be sanctifying Ginsburg. Episode Duration: 34 min In…
The death of Ginsburg has the left in meltdown mode over abortion and Ginsburg’s potential replacement. We discuss who the left should really be mad at, the escalating cultural civil war, the connection between culture and politics, and how some Christians and pro-lifers seem to be sanctifying Ginsburg.
Episode Duration: 34 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- The left’s meltdown over the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg (00:33)
- Why someone can react explosively to mentions of abortion (7:06)
- Anniversary Reactions (8:53)
- Women betrayed (11:30)
- The case against Brian Finkle (12:27)
- Christians and Pro-Lifers sanctifying Ginsburg (16:02)
- Who the left should really be mad at (18:48)
- The people have ALREADY spoken (20:20)
- The escalating cultural civil war (22:18)
- Has Trump taught Republicans how to fight? (25:37)
- The connection between culture and politics (27:38)
- Closing Statements (32:57)
- Bizarre Rest In Peace To America Dance
- Life Dynamics Report On Rape and Sexual Assault in the Abortion Industry
- Sign Up For Our Pro-Life Newsletter
One More Thing…
Thank you so much for listening! As Sarah mentioned in the episode, please take a moment and leave a review of this episode, or your thoughts about the podcast, on Podchaser – or on your favorite podcasting platform. Your review is an important way for others who are interested in the abortion issue to find our podcast. And if you enjoyed this episode, why not subscribe to the podcast on your favorite podcast platform?
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Episode 64 | Republican State Senate Candidate Exposed As An Abortionist!
This week, special guest Olivia Murray joins us to discuss how an abortionist is running for Arizona state senate as a REPUBLICAN. We share how Olivia exposed this, what the response has been, and the political realities of the Republican Party leadership. This episode proves why the pro-life movement should return to it’s grass roots origins.
Episode 20: Deceptions, Double Standards, and Denials
Episode Synopsis: This week, we debunk the claim often regurgitated by the pro-choice side, that pro-lifers don’t care about babies after they’re born. Plus, we discuss the latest news like pro-lifers being arrested for writing “Black Pre-Born Lives Matter” in chalk and how Joe Biden was denied communion. Episode Duration: 24 min In This Episode…
Episode 121 | Talking To Women Who Are Considering Abortion- Pt 2
This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we finish up our discussion on how to talk to women who are considering abortion and the benefits of male counselors at crisis pregnancy centers. And we reveal to listeners two Life Dynamics forms that are the easiest and most cost effective way to save a life! Plus, we discuss how Christian schools could unintentionally be creating abortion minded women.