Recent events prove that the closer the pro-life movement gets to ending legalized abortion in America, the more vicious the other side will become. We discuss the growing anger and vitriol of the left and its significance. We also reveal how “common ground” discussions are, in reality, a trap and why.
Episode Duration: 22 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- The closer we get to winning, the more vicious the other side will become. (00:46)
- The anger and vitriol of the left. (1:19)
- The most destructive people in history have been unhappy people. (2:04)
- The issue with “common ground” discussions. (4:49)
- The “Doers” vs. the “talkers” of the abortion industry and who’s most likely to change their minds on abortion. (9:23)
- The real motivations behind “common ground” discussions (12:04)
- Actress Busy Phillips “speech” outside the Supreme Court building (15:01)
- The most explosive reactions to comments on abortion or during discussions on abortion. (16:23)
- Closing Statements (20:16)
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 1: Proof The Pro-Life Movement is Winning!
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 16: Can You Be Pro-Life And Believe In Exceptions?
- Busy Phillips Abortion Rant
One More Thing…
We want to thank you for listening to our podcast! If you haven’t, please subscribe to the show. We are now on 17 different podcast platforms! We also ask that you leave a review of this episode, or the show, on Podchaser – or on your favorite podcasting platform. Your review is an important way for others who are interested in the abortion issue to find our podcast. You are also welcome to leave any thoughts you had about this episode in the comments section below.
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.