Episode 28 | The Elections & Overturning Roe vs Wade
Episode Synopsis: As the elections get closer, it’s important that pro-lifers understand that simply overturning Roe might not end legalized abortion. Plus, we explain how the Black vote will play a huge role in the 2020 election and the tremendous opportunity the pro-life movement has right now. Episode Duration: 34 min In This Episode We…
As the elections get closer, it’s important that pro-lifers understand that simply overturning Roe might not end legalized abortion. Plus, we explain how the Black vote will play a huge role in the 2020 election and the tremendous opportunity the pro-life movement has right now.
Episode Duration: 34 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:25)
- Joe Biden’s Town Hall Pledge (1:08)
- Joe Biden is an Ex Communicated Catholic (4:43)
- What pro-lifers need to understand about overturning Roe vs Wade (5:58)
- Bringing failed policies to other states (9:06)
- How the Black vote will play a huge role in the 2020 election (12:57)
- The tremendous opportunity the pro-life movement has (18:24)
- Some important figures on black genocide (20:40)
- Trump is teaching the Republicans how to fight (24:47)
- Closing Statements (32:20)
- “Biden pledged to make Roe v. Wade ‘the law of the land.’ Abortion-rights supporters want more.” – CBS News
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 2: “Why Abortion Should NEVER Be Sent Back To The States”
- Report: Racial Targeting And Population Control
One More Thing…
Thank you so much for listening! As Sarah mentioned in the episode, please take a moment and leave a review of this episode, or your thoughts about the podcast, on Apple Podcasts, Sticher, Podcast Addict, Podchaser – or on your favorite podcasting platform. Your review is an important way for others who are interested in the abortion issue to find our podcast. And if you enjoyed this episode, why not subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform?
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Episode 53 | “Financial Abortions” For Men?
A recent article entitled, “Should Men Be Able to Opt-Out of Fatherhood? The pros and cons of “financial abortions” is just the latest of many articles debating the idea of “financial abortions.” We reveal just what a “financial abortion” is and its origins. Plus, we discuss biological realities vs our society’s twisted views on responsibility, and the legal quagmire that “Roe” and “Doe” created.
Episode 11: “Black Lives Matter” & The Racism of Abortion
Episode Synopsis: Outrage over the murder of George Floyd is sweeping the nation but, in all the discussion of “Black Lives Matter,” are there black lives who’s deaths are being ignored? We discuss the racism of the abortion industry and their targeting of the the African-American community, and the toll it has taken. We inform…
Episode 114 | Abortion Boats, Rubles & Microchips, Oh My!
This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we discuss the latest news from around the world, including the sketchy Abort Offshore operation in the Gulf of Mexico, the World Economic Forum’s suggestion that children should be microchipped, and Russia’s new one million ruble baby incentive to women who have ten or more children! All this and more in one wild episode of crazy but true news from around the world.