As the elections get closer, it’s important that pro-lifers understand that simply overturning Roe might not end legalized abortion. Plus, we explain how the Black vote will play a huge role in the 2020 election and the tremendous opportunity the pro-life movement has right now.
Episode Duration: 34 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:25)
- Joe Biden’s Town Hall Pledge (1:08)
- Joe Biden is an Ex Communicated Catholic (4:43)
- What pro-lifers need to understand about overturning Roe vs Wade (5:58)
- Bringing failed policies to other states (9:06)
- How the Black vote will play a huge role in the 2020 election (12:57)
- The tremendous opportunity the pro-life movement has (18:24)
- Some important figures on black genocide (20:40)
- Trump is teaching the Republicans how to fight (24:47)
- Closing Statements (32:20)
- “Biden pledged to make Roe v. Wade ‘the law of the land.’ Abortion-rights supporters want more.” – CBS News
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 2: “Why Abortion Should NEVER Be Sent Back To The States”
- Report: Racial Targeting And Population Control
One More Thing…
Thank you so much for listening! As Sarah mentioned in the episode, please take a moment and leave a review of this episode, or your thoughts about the podcast, on Apple Podcasts, Sticher, Podcast Addict, Podchaser – or on your favorite podcasting platform. Your review is an important way for others who are interested in the abortion issue to find our podcast. And if you enjoyed this episode, why not subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform?
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.