September 29th marked the kick-off of the presidential debates – and it was definitely memorable. We discuss the presidential food fight, the boiling clash over the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett and the left’s division over Ginsburg’s decision to stay on until the very end, and how Trump has been able to make an astronomical number of appointments in four years. As this episode will show, this is just the beginning!
Episode Duration: 28 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- The first presidential debates (00:44)
- The similarities between Patton & Trump (2:54)
- The Nomination of Amy Coney Barrett (8:04)
- The coat hanger abortion narrative (9:10)
- The left’s claims that it’s racist for Barrett to have adopted black kids from foreign countries (13:31)
- The left’s hypocrisy regarding religion (16:10)
- The left’s division over Ginsburg’s decision to stay on the Supreme Court until the end (19:30)
- Trump’s astronomical number of appointments (23:04)
- The decline of the Democrat Party (26:27)
- Closing Statements (27:54)
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 26: “The Ginsburg Meltdown”
- “Why Ruth Bader Ginsburg Refused To Step Down” – NY Times
One More Thing…
Thank you so much for listening! As Sarah mentioned in the episode, please take a moment and leave a review of this episode, or your thoughts about the podcast, on Apple Podcasts, Sticher, Podcast Addict, Podchaser – or on your favorite podcasting platform. Your review is an important way for others who are interested in the abortion issue to find our podcast. And if you enjoyed this episode, why not subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform? And guess what, this show is now available on Amazon Music!
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.