This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we discuss the atrocities happening right now in Ukraine versus the atrocities happening inside America’s abortion clinics. And we call out the clear hypocrisy of the response to the photos of the war versus the photos of 5 Late-Term Aborted Babies (released by Progressive Anti-Abortion Uprising) that’s gone viral.
Episode Duration: 21 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:22)
- The war in Ukraine (00:32)
- PAAU & the 5 Late-Term Aborted Babies that’s gone viral (7:00)
- Remembering the stakes (9:16)
- The hypocrisy regarding graphic photos of abortion (11:53)
- Final Thoughts (19:49)
- Can Ukraine do without Russian gas transit fees? – Deutsche Welle News
- Ukraine war could last for years as Putin still wants the “whole of Ukraine,” NATO chief says – CNN News
- Russian soldiers opened fire on a cyclist in Bucha, new video shows – New York Times
- At least 1,563 civilians killed since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine started, UN says – CNN News
- Satellite images show civilian deaths in Ukraine town while it was in Russian hands – Reuters
- Putin says Western sanctions are akin to declaration of war – Reuters
- Video: HAIRY LEGS – Songify
- Lauren Handy’s anti-abortion group now claims it took 115 fetuses from outside DC clinic – WUSA9
- Video: Press Conference Video Files (WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGERY) Progressive Anti-Abortion Uprising
- Video: #JusticeForTheFive Press Conference – Progressive Anti-Abortion Uprising
- Video: Abortion Clinic Employees — “Babies born alive daily.”
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.