This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we talk about the culture of death, the glorifying of assisted suicide, and how abortion is the root of it all.
Episode Duration: 22 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- Listener Question from Ricky F. (00:41)
- Chuck Schumer accidentally confirms something we’ve been saying for years (03:57)
- British Courts uphold law allowing Down Syndrome babies to be aborted up to birth (07:47)
- The Simons assisted suicide ad campaign that’s gone viral (11:11)
- Final Thoughts (21:00)
- The Dirty Little Secret in the Immigration Battle – Life Dynamics Blog
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 46: The Alarming Decline of Birth Rates Worldwide
- British Court OKs Killing Babies in Abortions Up to Birth Just Because They Have Down Syndrome – LifeNews
- “What kind of society do you want to live in?”: Inside the country where Down syndrome is disappearing – CBS News
- Canadian Capitalist Culture Of Death – The American Conservative
- The 30 second “All is Beauty Ad”
- Full “All Is Beauty Ad”
- Radio Interview with Peter Simons
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.