Despite the attempts of the pro-choice side, the Texas ban on abortion after the detection of fetal heartbeat has gone into effect. Special guest Sheila Crutcher joins the hosts (who are proud Texans) to discuss the reactions from the left including their demand that companies leave Texas, “boycotts,” threats and attacks to Texas Right to Life’s tip website, the Justice Department’s weighing of legal strategies, and more!
Episode Duration: 25 min
Special Guest: Sheila Crutcher
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Texas passed S.B. 8! (1:37)
- Pro-Choicers Demand Companies Leave Texas (2:21)
- Hollywood Pro-Choicers Speak Out (3:57)
- Something to remember about the Supreme Court’s reaction (5:04)
- Are we ready? (5:25)
- Lyft and Uber pledge to cover legal fees for drivers (7:51)
- Travis County Judge grants Texas Planned Parenthoods a restraining order against Texas Right to Life (8:42)
- Justice Department’s weighing of legal strategies (9:12)
- Pro-Choice “Boycotts” (11:07)
- GoDaddy threatens to shut down H.B. 8 tip website (13:45)
- The past and future of these Heartbeat Bills (14:51)
- Former Columbia University “scholar” laments at possibility of more people with Down syndrome being born (18:49)
- Videogame developer CEO attacked after standing for life (20:15)
- The media’s reaction (22:30)
- Closing Statements (24:56)
- Will Corporate America Take a Stand on Texas Abortion Law? – The Daily Beast
- Barbra Streisand, St. Vincent, P!nk Urge Action in Wake of Historically Restrictive Texas Abortion Law – Billboard
- Portland to Vote on Banning Texas Trade and Travel in Reaction to Abortion Law – WBAP
- Lyft and Uber to cover legal fees of drivers sued under Texas anti-abortion law – The Verge
- Texas Planned Parenthoods Granted Restraining Order Against Anti-Abortion Group Over New Law – Houston Public Media
- Former Columbia Scholar Worries Texas Law Will Lead To More Children With Down Syndrome, Make US ‘Outliers In The Whole Developed World’ – Daily Caller
- Videogame developer’s president sparks social media outcry after voicing support for Texas abortion law – Market Watch
- Tripwire Appoints new Interim CEO, Alan Wilson – Tripwire Website
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.