Unsurprisingly, the left is still in an uproar about Texas’ ban of abortions after the detection of the child’s heartbeat. Special guest Sheila Crutcher joins the hosts (yet again) to pick up where we left off last week on reactions from the left – including the Department of Justice’s emergency order asking for a halt to the new law. Also, if you were on pins and needles wondering how Portland, Oregon’s vote to ban Texas trade and travel went, we’ve got an update you don’t want to miss.
Episode Duration: 25 min
Special Guest: Sheila Crutcher
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- Justice Department seeks emergency order to block S.B. 8 (1:34)
- Daily Beast Article: “Why Texas’ Abortion Snitches Will Target Black Women Most” (6:50)
- Salesforce CEO Mark Benioff offer to move workers out of Texas due to S.B. 8 (13:53)
- Update on Portland’s vote to ban Texas trade and travel (15:21)
- The racist attack on Larry Elder (19:26)
- An important lesson for the future (20:58)
- Closing Statements (23:54)
- Justice Department seeks emergency order to block Texas abortion law – CBS News
- Why Texas’ Abortion Snitches Will Target Black Women Most – The Daily Beast
- Texas abortion law disproportionately affects women of color, patient advocates say – USA Today
- Watch our documentary Maafa 21 For Free!
- Life Dynamics Report: Racial Targeting & Population Control
- Employees Are Calling Out Major Reproductive Rights Organizations For Racism And Hypocrisy – Buzz Feed News
- Salesforce billionaire CEO says he’ll move workers out of Texas due to abortion law – Fox Business
- Portland to Vote on Banning Texas Trade and Travel in Reaction to Abortion Law – WBAP
- Portland scraps Texas boycott, changes response to the state’s new abortion – Dallas Morning News
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.