Recently, Lubbock, Texas became the 26th city to outlaw abortion within their city limits and are a sanctuary city for the unborn. On the day that the ordinance took effect, we sat down with Mark Lee Dickson, director of Right To Life of East Texas, and pastor behind the “sanctuary city for the unborn” movement to talk about how this movement began, why it’s important, and the impact these ordinances have on the abortion industry.
Special Guest: Mark Lee Dickson (Director of Right To Life of East Texas)
Episode Duration: 36 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- How the “Sanctuary City For The Unborn” movement began (1:36)
- Why this movement is important (2:54)
- Day one of the ordinance in Lubbock (5:12)
- Challenges to these ordinances (8:37)
- What this means to the abortion industry (12:29)
- The Texas spirit (19:02)
- Future Sanctuary Cities For The Unborn (23:32)
- How this movement reveals the importance of voting for pro-life people for all elected positions (24:37)
- To the naysayers (28:29)
- Closing Statements (33:50)
- Sanctuary Cities For The Unborn Website
- Sanctuary Cities For The Unborn Facebook Page
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.