This week, we discuss the latest news stories revealing the left’s love of verbal gymnastics – including the White House’s new budget replacing the word mothers with “birthing people,” and a British pro-choicer’s new term for men found in their op-ed titled, “A letter to the Anti-Abortion Protestors.” Plus, we discuss the graduation speech that has literally everyone talking.
Episode Duration: 26 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- Biden’s “Birthing People” (1:01)
- The presumptuous valedictorian (3:20)
- “A letter to the Anti-Abortion Protestors” (9:50)
- Closing Statements (24:28)
- Biden Admin Replaces ‘Mothers’ With ‘Birthing People’ in Maternal Health Guidance – Newsweek
- High School Valedictorian Swaps Speech To Speak Out Against Texas’ New Abortion Law – NPR
- A letter to the Anti-Abortion Protestors – By: Amy Vanheste
- Lime 5: Exploited By Choice – By Mark Crutcher
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 57: CDC: A Snake Pit of Agendas
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.