In a decision both sides are calling a turning point, Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization – the lawsuit over Mississippi’s new law banning abortions after 15 weeks, is headed to the Supreme Court. We discuss all the potential outcomes and our theories as to why, after years of skillfully dodging most abortion cases, we think the Supreme Court is hearing this one now – and the answer may surprise you.
Special Guest: Sheila Crutcher
Episode Duration: 24 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization heads to the Supreme Court (01:00)
- Roe vs Wade & Doe vs Bolton (3:01)
- What the Mississippi law does (4:06)
- How the “health of the mother” exception can be abused (5:06)
- Why is the Supreme Court hearing the case? (7:38)
- Why abortion shouldn’t be sent back to the states (10:25)
- The benefits of abortion restrictions going to court (13:12)
- How legalized abortion will end (17:08)
- Closing Statements (23:14)
- Abortion And A Constitutional Showdown
- The Roe vs Wade Decision
- “Polish doctors torn over mental health as grounds to bypass near-total abortion ban” – Reuters
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.