At a time when a growing number of American’s are beginning to doubt the honesty and motivations of the CDC, we reveal just what a snake pit of agendas it’s become – especially as it relates to abortion. We discuss how abortion morbidity and mortality stats have been manipulated, the CDC’s ties to the abortion industry, how the abortion lobby obscures the truth about the risks and potential aftermath of abortion and what all of this is costing taxpayers. This episode will show that when it comes to abortion industry disasters, cover-up is spelled “CDC.”
Episode Duration: 29 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- Discrepancies between CDC stats on abortion deaths vs what we found (1:58)
- How the data is manipulated (4:38)
- CDC’s manipulation of data on other issues (9:42)
- “Incestuous Citing” (13:50)
- Taxpayers footing the bill (16:48)
- The impact of the CDC’s agenda (20:44)
- The abortion industry’s “A-B-C Trick” (22:16)
- Creative coding (24:53)
- What this means for women (25:30)
- Closing Statements (27:37)
- Lime 5: Exploited By Choice – By Mark Crutcher
- Abortion Surveillance — United States, 2018 – CDC
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 41: Birth Control – What They’re Not Telling You
- The surprising truth about ‘gun deaths’ – Chicago Tribune
- Academic Grievance Studies and the Corruption of Scholarship
- Hoaxers Slip Breastaurants and Dog-Park Sex Into Journals – New York Times
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.