During a meeting of the House Oversight and Reform Committee recently, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez hailed Planned Parenthood, claiming that their “prenatal care” saved “many babies” including herself. But Planned Parenthood’s own employees have been recorded saying that they don’t offer “prenatal care.” Special guest, Sheila Crutcher, joins us to discuss myth vs reality regarding the services that Planned Parenthood offers and the hypocrisy of pro-choice politicians who push them as healthcare for the poor.
Special Guest: Sheila Crutcher
Episode Duration: 25 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- AOC: “I’m a Planned Parenthood baby!” (02:19)
- At Planned Parenthood, abortions are up & other services are down (5:11)
- The hypocrisy of pro-choice politicians (8:13)
- Planned Parenthood now doing Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy (11:10)
- What Planned Parenthood presidents have to say (14:58)
- Abortion is not healthcare! (16:31)
- Pro-Choice activist in Argentina dies from abortion just after it was legalized (19:02)
- Closing Statements (23:18)
- AOC: “I am [ a Planned Parenthood baby ]”
- Politicians Falsely Claim ‘prenatal services’ justify funding Planned Parenthood – Live Action News
- Video: Ultrasounds for Killing, Not Care, at Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood’s Annual Report Is Out. Here’s What You Need to Know. – The Heritage Foundation
- Fact Sheet: Planned Parenthood’s 2019-20 Annual Report – Charlotte Lozier Institute
- NHS gender clinic ‘should have challenged me more’ over transition – BBC News
- Special Report: NHS ‘over-diagnosing’ transgender children – Sky News
- Young Woman Dies After Getting Legal Abortion in Argentina – National Catholic Register
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.