Episode 3: Abortion Industry Shows It’s True Colors During The Coronavirus Pandemic
Episode Synopsis: Much of America is self isolating, churches, schools and businesses have closed – but for America’s abortion clinics its “business as usual.” In fact, from their fights with states to remain open, to asking for donations of scarcely available protective gear, to shady behavior that could worsen the spread of coronavirus – their…
Much of America is self isolating, churches, schools and businesses have closed – but for America’s abortion clinics its “business as usual.” In fact, from their fights with states to remain open, to asking for donations of scarcely available protective gear, to shady behavior that could worsen the spread of coronavirus – their recent actions reveal that nothing is more important to them than killing babies.
Episode Duration: 21 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Introductions (00:25)
- Quarantine life & the current state of our country (00:47)
- It’s “business as usual” for the abortion industry. (02:08)
- Breaking it down state by state (05:15)
- How this connects to our last episode and how clinics are circumventing safety measures by referring to other states. (10:10)
- The hypocrisy of this double standard (15:22)
- Why we can’t just sit back and what we can do. (16:13)
- Our next episode… (19:03)
- Closing Statements (20:06)
- “New York AG leads fight for abortions in Texas following coronavirus restrictions” – LifeSiteNews
- Operation Rescue: “California Abortionist Exposed to COVID-19 Conducted Abortions in Kansas Despite Not Being Tested, Pro-Life Leader Says”
- Operation Rescue: “Marine Vet Blocks Pensacola Abortion Mill Driveway to Prevent Spread of COVID-19 from Louisiana Hot Spot”
- Mark’s Article: “Stem Cells and the Abortion Distortion Factor”
- Buzzfeed Article: “A Supplier Refused To Fill A Face Mask Order For An Australian Abortion Provider Because They’re For “Health Professionals””
One More Thing…
We are excited to announce that our podcast is now on 12 different podcast platforms! If you like the show, we hope you will subscribe to the show on one of these platforms. That way, you won’t miss a show! Also, we ask that you consider leaving a review of the show on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or PodChaser. These reviews help encourage others to discover and listen to the show!
Thanks for listening to this episode! The information in this episode is shocking and everyone needs to hear it. So please share this episode with everyone you know – even if they are not pro-life! Be sure to listen to next week’s episode for our bold and innovative strategy to return protection to the unborn!
Before you go, let us know in the comments section below what you thought this episode. Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Episode 101 | Ok, What Now?
With everything going on, it’s easy to wonder, “What Now?” This week on the podcast, we discuss the changing dynamics in the wake of the Supreme Court leak and what we can be doing. Despite what you may think, now is the perfect time for action.
Episode 109 | The Second Amendment And Outlawing Abortion Is Racist?
A newly released article by Salon titled, “Abortion, racism, and guns: How white supremacy unites the right” claims that racism and white supremacy is the driving force behind the Second Amendment right to bear arms and outlawing abortion. This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, the hosts dive into the article’s claims, the origins of the racist eugenics movement, the suppression of the black vote in America, and more!
Episode 115 | Shady Characters Of The Abortion Industry
The abortion lobby likes to portray the abortion industry and its workers as respectable medical professionals who are the champions of women. But as this episode shows, this is far from the truth. From deplorable clinic conditions to the industry’s sketchy characters, this episode reveals that abortion is the red-light district of medicine.