A listener question on partial birth abortion, Jennifer Lawrence’s latest Vogue Article on her family estrangement and thoughts on the repeal of Roe, and how we question politicians about the abortion issue are three seemly unconnected topics. But as we prove in this episode, it all boils down to America’s core issue – how we view the unborn child. Think it sounds crazy? Listen and find out why…
Episode Duration: 26 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Jennifer Lawrence Talks Politics & Roe v Wade In Vogue Article (00:32)
- Listener Question from Alex T. (10:46)
- Asking politicians the right questions (18:43)
- It’s all connected (23:23)
- Final Thoughts (26:06)
- Jennifer Lawrence Talks Motherhood, Causeway, and the End of Roe v. Wade – Vogue Magazine
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 105: Abortion: The Dividing Issue
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 40: How The Feminist Movement Was Hijacked By Abortion Advocates
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.