Episode 16: Can You Be Pro-Life & Believe In Exceptions?
Episode Synopsis: The hosts answer a listener’s question about ways to respond to the topic of life-threatening pregnancies in conversations; and they address exceptions in cases of rape, incest, life of the mother, and disabilities. This episode proves why you can’t be pro-life and support exceptions. Episode Duration: 26 min In This Episode We Discuss:…
The hosts answer a listener’s question about ways to respond to the topic of life-threatening pregnancies in conversations; and they address exceptions in cases of rape, incest, life of the mother, and disabilities. This episode proves why you can’t be pro-life and support exceptions.
Episode Duration: 26 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:26)
- Listener Tom V asks about ethical ways to respond to life-threatening pregnancies (00:50)
- The analogy to conjoined twins (4:18)
- Babies with disabilities or disease (5:29)
- Can you be pro-life and support exceptions? (6:19)
- A pro-choice lawyer’s law review article reveals the danger of exceptions (8:47)
- The pro-choice side uses difficult situations to justify selling abortions (10:24)
- The soft-sell of eugenics (11:33)
- How to hold the pro-choice side’s feet to the fire on exceptions (14:44)
- Abortions to save tax dollars and the push for genetic testing (17:17)
- How conversations over exceptions portray the unborn conceived in those situations as subhuman (20:16)
- We are not God (23:23)
- Closing Statements (24:25)
One More Thing…
We want to thank you for listening to our podcast! If you haven’t, please subscribe to the show. We are now on 17 different podcast platforms! We also ask that you leave a review of this episode, or the show, on Podchaser – or on your favorite podcasting platform. Your review is an important way for others who are interested in the abortion issue to find our podcast. You are also welcome to leave any thoughts you had about this episode in the comments section below.
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Episode 84 | What Pro-Life Means
To kick off the new year, we go back to basics and define what pro-life means and how it is different from simply being opposed to abortion. We also talk about why pro-lifers must be pro-life without exceptions, when does someone become a human being, sex selection abortions and more! This is an important episode for all pro-lifers!
Episode 110 | Responding To MORE Pro-Choice Arguments
Did you know we take listener questions? Listener Suzette asks “ … [I] often have discussions with people. I’m having a hard time with the response ‘I know it’s a human life that’s being ended but I’m ok with that.’… How do I respond to that?… [Also] I often get that remark that says abortion is safer than birth and they provide sources. I’m having problems finding sources that say otherwise.” So this week, we discuss the “abortion is safer than birth” argument that the pro-choice side likes to use and other pro-choice rhetoric!
Episode 25 | Why Aren’t More Abortionists Being Sued?
Episode Synopsis: Listener Allan D. asks “why more abortionists aren’t being sued?” We explain how Tort reform has not only impacted abortion injury cases, but the abortion battle as a whole. We also reveal the abortion industry’s disgusting default defense in court and why abortion injuries are commonplace. Episode Duration: 29 min In This Episode…