Are repeat abortions only a tiny fraction of the abortion rate? Are teens having multiple abortions? Does having multiple abortions impact a woman’s health? Is more contraception the answer? We answer all this and more in an episode revealing the truth about repeat abortion – and its effects – that the abortion industry can’t afford for people to hear.
Episode Duration: 17 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- YouTube pulls an episode of LifeTalk (00:35)
- This week’s topic (02:27)
- The rates of repeat abortions (03:00)
- Repeat abortion and teens (05:28)
- Repeat abortions and contraception (09:04)
- The health effects of repeat abortions (10:51)
- Other effects of repeat abortions (12:56)
- From The Mouth of Mark (14:50)
- Final Thoughts (15:48)
- Episode 64 of LifeTalk on Facebook
- Repeat Abortion, Repeat Unintended Pregnancy, Repeated and Misguided Government Policies – Guttmacher Institute
- How common are repeat abortions? – NICS Well
- Which Abortion Patients Have Had a Prior Abortion? Findings from the 2014 U.S. Abortion Patient Survey – NIH
- Abortions: Five teenagers among women who had at least their 6th termination in UK last year – SkyNews
- New Study: Rapid Repeat Pregnancy Most Common Among Women Who Have Abortions – Charlotte Lozier Institute
- Likelihood of repeat abortion in a Swedish cohort according to the choice of post-abortion contraception: a longitudinal study – AOGS
- Repeat abortions linked to premature birth, study suggests – BBC News
- Having three or more abortions ‘raises risk of premature birth and life-threatening problems in future pregnancies’ – Daily Mail
- Book: Women’s Health After Abortion: The Medical and Psychological Evidence
- Repeated abortion in adulthood induces cognition impairment in aged mice – nature.com
- NHS spends £1m a week on repeat abortions: Single women using terminations ‘as another form of contraceptive’ – Daily Mail
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.