This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we discuss the growing problem of fatherless homes, what this means for their children, and a potential driving factor of it that the left will never talk about. Plus, we talk about the difference between the role of men in the pro-life and pro-choice movements, and how this has created problems for the pro-choice side.
Episode Duration: 27 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Reading a comment from one of our listeners (00:30)
- This week’s topic… (3:22)
- Some statistics on Fatherlessness (6:37)
- The potential driving factor behind fatherless homes (8:50)
- The hypocrisy of the pro-choice side (12:00)
- The abortion lobby’s goal (14:14)
- The importance of men (24:16)
- Final Thoughts (26:43)
- Dem pollster: Women are less likely to support abortion rights than men – The Hill
- Learn About The Battle Ahead In Our Book, Siege.
- Statistics From The National Fatherhood Initiative
- Research & Statistics on Fatherless Homes – The Rochester Area Fatherhood Network
- The Changing Profile of Unmarried Parents – Pew Research
- Men like me benefit from safe abortion access – WBUR
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 40: How The Feminist Movement Was Hijacked By Abortion Advocates
- Video: Jax – Like My Father (Official Music Video)
- Revealed: The scientific Explanation Behind ‘Manspreading’ – The Independent
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.