This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we discuss a big problem facing the pro-life movement that no one wants to talk about. Learn about the “Instant Guru” Syndrome, why it’s a problem and what we can do about it. Plus, we have a few laughs about how a New York times journalist fell for a satirical tweet.
Episode Duration: 27 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- NY Times journalist falls for satirical tweet (00:45)
- Our recent trip to Texas A&M to meet the pro-life Aggies (6:17)
- Biden admin to axe the ‘conscience’ rule for healthcare workers (7:11)
- The Pro-Life Movement’s “Instant Guru” Syndrome (10:51)
- Final Thoughts (24:29)
- @JradRabel’s Satirical Tweet & the NYT Journalist’s DM
- The Special Offer On Our Sticker For Our Listeners!
- Biden admin to rescind Trump ‘conscience’ rule for health workers – Politico
- Learn About The Battle Ahead In Our Book, Siege.
- Testimonials From Abortion Clinic Workers
- Lime 5 – By Mark Crutcher
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.