Think the pro-choice side is winning? Think again. New articles and ad campaigns prove that the abortion lobby is desperate to change the narrative surrounding abortion. We discuss this, their language manipulation, and how the mainstream media helps push their message as well as insulate them from bad publicity.
Episode Duration: 24 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Mom names her baby Lucifer?! (00:31)
- ACLU ad campaign calls abortion laws “forced pregnancy” (4:52)
- Abortion Lobby: “Abortion restrictions are racist” (11:06)
- Mainstream media participation (15:42)
- Controlling the narrative (18:47)
- A frequent question we hear… (21:01)
- Closing Statements (23:38)
- Mom names baby Lucifer, catches hell online: ‘Death threats are scary’ – NY Post
- ACLU reframes abortion bans as ‘forced pregnancy’– PR Week
- American’s Opinions on Abortion – Marist Poll
- Documentary: Maafa 21 – Black Genocide in 21st Century America
- Life Dynamics Report: Racial Targeting
- Minority women most affected if abortion is banned, limited – St. Louis Dispatch
- Margaret Sanger Quotes
- I’m the Head of Planned Parenthood. We’re Done Making Excuses for Our Founder. – NY Times
- Alexis McGill Johnson Is Making Her Mark on Planned Parenthood – Elle
- Employees Are Calling Out Major Reproductive Rights Organizations For Racism And Hypocrisy – BuzzFeed News
- Learn About The Battle Ahead In Our Book, Siege.
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.