We told you that this podcast would sometimes be controversial – and this episode is proof of that. In this show, we discuss the role of Crisis Pregnancy Centers and how the overall focus of the pro-life movement, if not corrected, could cause us to become irrelevant.
Episode Duration: 20 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings & updates on what has been going on (00:24)
- Identifying Danger Signs For The Pro-Life Movement (01:33)
- The Temperance movement and what it is. (02:02)
- Is the pro-life movement becoming the modern temperance movement? (06:01)
- Evidence for this argument. (07:14)
- An important analogy on the role of Crisis Pregnancy Centers (09:42)
- The “culture of life” argument. (11:37)
- How we got here… (14:01)
- Why we have to fix this shift in focus. (15:14)
- The good news… (18:38)
- Closing Statements (20:00)
One More Thing…
Thanks for listening to this episode! We encourage you to share this episode with all of your pro-life friends! Also, we ask that you take a moment and please leave a review of our podcast on your favorite platform (if they provide a place for them) or on Podchaser. Reviews help our podcast to get discovered by other fierce defenders of the unborn and helps our community grow.
Also, you can let us know in the comments section below what you thought this episode. Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.