Episode 6: Following The Abortion Industry’s Paper Trail
Episode Synopsis: In this episode, we bring you an inside look at the abortion industry and expose the lie that women need abortion. We reveal what the abortion industry really makes its money on (and it’s not abortion) and why this is a problem for them. Episode Duration: 23 min In This Episode We Discuss:…
In this episode, we bring you an inside look at the abortion industry and expose the lie that women need abortion. We reveal what the abortion industry really makes its money on (and it’s not abortion) and why this is a problem for them.
Episode Duration: 23 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings & today’s topic (00:24)
- The cost of first trimester abortion’s in the 1970s vs. today. (02:48)
- Marginal vs. Non-Marginal Products / Services. (05:25)
- The reason why the abortion industry fights regulations (07:23)
- An important lesson from the Watergate Hearings. (09:02)
- The abortion industry’s supply and demand problem (09:54)
- Why Planned Parenthood & other clinics won’t give up abortion. (11:13)
- What the abortion industry really makes its money on. (13:56)
- Why quality doctors don’t want to get involved with abortion provision. (14:49)
- Recent events which indicate the abortion industry’s possible goal for the future of abortion (19:00)
- Next week’s topic & a special offer on our book, Siege (20:36)
- Video: Abortion Clinic Employees – “Babies Born Alive Daily.”
- Read how abortion clinics are the “perfect storm” for sexual predators in our report, “America’s Hidden Sex Scandal.”
- “Doctors are Busy Saving Coronavirus Patients, But Democrats Want More People to Die in Abortions” – LifeNews
- Learn About Other Danger Areas For The Pro-Life Movement In Our Book, Siege.
One More Thing…
Thanks for listening to this episode! Were you surprised by the information in this week’s show? Let us know what you thought about the episode in comments section below!
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Mark, I like the way you provide detailed overview and indexes for you podcasts. I am still processing your critique of CPCs. It seems to me that this critique could be applied to Sidewalk Counseling. The main focus of Pro-Life Waco is public square outreach. I believe this is a brance of the pro-life tree that has fallen into disfavor with the rise of CPCs and SW Counseling. John Pisciotta.
Episode 133 | Is The Pro-Choice Side Openly Admitting Abortion’s Connection To Satanism?
At Life Dynamics, we have discussed the connection between abortion and Satanism over the years. But with a newly mounted satanic looking statue atop a New York court building dedicated to Ginsburg and abortion, and the Satanic Temple to open a ritualistic telemed abortion clinic, could the pro-abortion side be finally admitting it’s connection to Satanism?
Episode 105 | Abortion: The Dividing Issue
Abortion is a hot and divisive issue which can break up families and end friendships. This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we discuss how politics and abortion has taken a toll on people’s relationships – including Mark’s – and how this divide has impacted our country.
Episode 17: Why Is The Left So Angry?
Episode Synopsis: Recent events prove that the closer the pro-life movement gets to ending legalized abortion in America, the more vicious the other side will become. We discuss the growing anger and vitriol of the left and its significance. We also reveal how “common ground” discussions are, in reality, a trap and why. Episode Duration:…