Episode 7: Do Insurance Companies & The Medical Community Benefit From Abortion?
Episode Synopsis: In this shocking episode, we reveal how the insurance industry actually benefits from legalized abortion and why they don’t fight against legislation forcing them to cover it. We also expose the medical community’s insidious relationship with abortion. This is an episode you definitely don’t want to miss! Episode Duration: 30 min In This…
In this shocking episode, we reveal how the insurance industry actually benefits from legalized abortion and why they don’t fight against legislation forcing them to cover it. We also expose the medical community’s insidious relationship with abortion. This is an episode you definitely don’t want to miss!
Episode Duration: 30 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings & today’s topic (00:27)
- Quick recap of last week’s episode. (00:52)
- Why it’s so important for us to know how the abortion industry operates. (03:00)
- The importance of Tort Reform and how it has impacted the abortion industry. (04:07)
- How insurance companies benefit from abortion coverage. (05:27)
- How the medical community benefits from legalized abortion. (08:32)
- An indicator that a doctor is using abortion as a safety-net. (15:27)
- Why women need to talk with their G.P.s, Gynecologists and/or OBGYNs regarding their position on abortion and if they do abortions, refer for abortions, or have connections with the abortion industry. (21:09)
- We want to hear your questions about abortion and the abortion industry. (23:37)
- Tricks abortionists use to hide money from malpractice settlements.(25:14)
- Closing Statements (29:48)
- Video: “Christi’s Choice”
- Life Dynamics Pamphlet, Patient’s Rights
- Learn About The Battle Ahead In Our Book, Siege.
One More Thing…
Thanks for listening to this episode! Were you surprised by the information in this week’s show? Let us know what you thought about the episode in comments section below!
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
How do I adjust the volume?
Michael, the web player doesn’t have any volume controls. To change the volume you must change your device’s volume.
I live in Canada and listen to all of your podcasts. They are very informative. I volunteer at a pro-life center so I feel I need as much information as possible to be able defend pro-life. Even in our church there are people who are pro choice.
Are the laws allowing a woman to sue for a botched abortion similar in both countries?
Episode 25 | Why Aren’t More Abortionists Being Sued?
Episode Synopsis: Listener Allan D. asks “why more abortionists aren’t being sued?” We explain how Tort reform has not only impacted abortion injury cases, but the abortion battle as a whole. We also reveal the abortion industry’s disgusting default defense in court and why abortion injuries are commonplace. Episode Duration: 29 min In This Episode…
Episode 121 | Talking To Women Who Are Considering Abortion- Pt 2
This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we finish up our discussion on how to talk to women who are considering abortion and the benefits of male counselors at crisis pregnancy centers. And we reveal to listeners two Life Dynamics forms that are the easiest and most cost effective way to save a life! Plus, we discuss how Christian schools could unintentionally be creating abortion minded women.
Episode 5: Is the pro-life movement committing suicide?
Episode Synopsis: We told you that this podcast would sometimes be controversial – and this episode is proof of that. In this show, we discuss the role of Crisis Pregnancy Centers and how the overall focus of the pro-life movement, if not corrected, could cause us to become irrelevant. Episode Duration: 20 min In This…