It seems like everyday, there is more talk about toxic masculinity, more examples of male bashing, and how “cis men” are the problem. We discuss this troubling trend in our culture and how a number of serious problems that males are facing are being completely ignored. This controversial episode leaves you asking, does modern feminism have the solution, or is it part of the problem?
Episode Duration: 33 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Happy Birthday Mark! (01:06)
- The myths of the war on women and the wage gap (2:19)
- An article in Vogue Magazine (4:27)
- How neo-feminism and abortion is isolating women (7:17)
- Do feminists have the solution or are some of their ideas part of the problem? (11:56)
- How young boys are struggling (17:58)
- Male bashing in our culture (19:52)
- Areas where males are overlooked and/or treated differently (22:40)
- The Red Pill Documentary (27:27)
- Nothing is what it seems (30:08)
- Closing Statements (32:03)
- Video: There Is No Gender Wage Gap (Feat. Christina Hoff Sommers) – PragerU
- Young Women’s Pay Exceeds Male Peers’ – The Wall Street Journal
- The War Against Boys – The Atlantic
- Our Child Predator Investigations
- Man-Hating Goes Mainstream – Commentary Magazine
- Male bashing: America’s favorite pastime – The Baltimore Sun
- The Red Pill Documentary
- Video: Deconstructing Anti Semitism, & Intersectionality | Chloe Valdary – Rubin Report
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 40: How The Feminist Movement Was Hijacked By Abortion Advocates
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.