We put sex education programs under a microscope and discuss the results of the different sex education approaches, what kids are really being taught, and how, for Planned Parenthood, setting foot inside classrooms for sex education is just the first step towards their real goal. This episode proves that that no parent, adult, or school system should allow Planned Parenthood to come within 5 feet of any child or teen.
*Notice: We have made every attempt possible to make this episode appropriate for most audiences. However, listener discretion is advised.
Episode Duration: 28 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- We love your questions! (00:31)
- Listener Nancy S. Asks that we talk about abstinence and why we are not talking about it more. (1:02)
- “The Double Standard” & the origins of sex education. (1:23)
- A scenario… (5:34)
- The result of contraception based, value-neutral sex education and the origins of comprehensive sex-education (8:46)
- Inspiration for “Operation Watchdog” (13:30)
- What kids are being taught about Teen Pregnancy (22:03)
- Sex Education is just the first step… (23:11)
- Subverting parents. (25:02)
- Closing Statements (25:49)
- The Dark Truth About Planned Parenthood: Sex Education – The Life Dynamics Blog
- Parents: Sex ed raped the minds of our children – Stopp International
- Propel School Parents Upset Over ‘Graphic’ Sex Ed Lesson In 7th Grade Science Class – CBS Pittsburgh
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 13: Reexamining Our Attitude About Teen Pregnancy
- Planned Parenthood Will Open Abortion Referral Clinics in 50 Schools at Taxpayer Expense – Life News
One More Thing…
We want to thank you for listening to our podcast! If you haven’t, please subscribe to the show. We are now on 17 different podcast platforms! We also ask that you leave a review of this episode, or the show, on Podchaser – or on your favorite podcasting platform. Your review is an important way for others who are interested in the abortion issue to find our podcast. You are also welcome to leave any thoughts you had about this episode in the comments section below.
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.