This week, we discuss a few news stories that has everyone talking online. First, we discuss the suspension of Olympic athlete Briana McNeal, how other athletes feel pressure to have abortions, and the little known practice of “blood doping.” Finally, we discuss how Pro-Life San Francisco exposed UC San Francisco’s harvesting of aborted baby genitalia, and the University’s connection to billionaire Warren Buffett.
Episode Duration: 24 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- The Olympic athlete that is trending in the news (00:40)
- “Blood Doping” & other reasons women get pregnant on purpose and have abortions (2:10)
- UC San Francisco found harvesting aborted baby ‘genitalia’ (11:41)
- The Buffet Connection (16:20)
- The tenacity of the pro-life movement (19:25)
- Closing Statements (23:40)
- An Abortion, a Missed Drug Test and Altered Records Add Up to Trouble – NY Times
- Sanya Richards-Ross Regrets Having an Abortion to Save Her Olympic Career: “The Decision Broke Me” – LifeNews
- Sanya Richards-Ross: I don’t know a female track athlete who hasn’t had an abortion – Sports Illustrated
- UCSF: A Real Life American Horror Story – Pro-Life San Francisco
- UCSF’s callous abortion harvesting operations exposed in records obtained by pro-life group – Live Action News
- The Marketing Of Aborted Baby Parts – Life Dynamics
- Learn About The Battle Ahead In Our Book, Siege.
- Get Our Tract, The Pact
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.