In our discussions about abortion, it’s crucial that we don’t reinforce the other side’s position. But is the way we talk about teen pregnancy causing us to accidentally support the pro-choice position? Mark and Sarah discuss real world examples of how this can occur and how Christian schools are unintentionally promoting abortion.
Episode Duration: 28 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:25)
- How we talk about teen pregnancy can reinforce the pro-choice position. (1:30)
- Why our messages get muddled (11:50)
- How Christian Schools are promoting abortion (14:46)
- Why the abortion industry fights to allow minor girls to get abortions without parental knowledge or consent (21:49)
- In your discussions about abortion, make sure what you’re saying is what the other person is hearing (26:42)
- Life Dynamics’ investigation into America’s epidemic of teen pregnancy & Planned Parenthood’s illegal pedophile protection racket
- Pro-Life Answers Booklet: Responses to the most common & most difficult abortion issues
One More Thing…
We want to thank you for listening to our podcast! If you haven’t, please subscribe to the show. We are now on 17 different podcast platforms! We also ask that you leave a review of this episode, or the show, on Podchaser – or on your favorite podcasting platform. Your review is an important way for others who are interested in the abortion issue to find our podcast. You are also welcome to leave any thoughts you had about this episode in the comments section below.
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.