How many times in your debates over abortion, has someone brought up the issue of “overpopulation?” We revisit this myth and a talk about a new article revealing a decades long decrease in adoptions. Plus, we discuss employers coercing female employees into having abortions, the politicization of America’s past times, and more!
Episode Duration: 25 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- D.C. Police Officers Coerced to have abortions (1:14)
- The WNBA’s expensive ad slamming the new Texas law (3:07)
- Media manipulation (8:06)
- The myth of overpopulation (13:03)
- America’s shortage of adoptable babies (17:27)
- Closing Statements (24:31)
- DC Cops Say Department Pressured Them To Have Abortions – Washington Free Beacon
- Charisma Carpenter Alleges Joss Whedon ‘Abused His Power’ on ‘Buffy’ and ‘Angel’: ‘Joss Was the Vampire’ – Variety
- ‘Family planning is freedom’: WNBA union denounces Texas abortion ban in New York Times ad – Houston Chronicle
- The Fading Family – The American Mind
- The New Question Haunting Adoption – The Atlantic
- U.S. in Talks to Pay Hundreds of Millions to Families Separated at Border – The Wall Street Journal
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 46: The Alarming Decline of Birth Rates Worldwide
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.