Has the USPS spied on you? What would once be an absurd thought is now something that has even the liberal outlet Politico asking questions. We discuss this and other shady business in the news right now such as: abortion clinics requesting ambulances with no lights or sirens for injured women, the hypocrisy of the Dallas Morning News, and Kamala Harris’s video endorsing Terry McAuliffe that is slated to be shown at 300 churches – despite the fact it violates the Johnson Amendment.
Episode Duration: 25 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- “We’d appreciate No Lights or Sirens” (1:28)
- Kamala Harris endorses Terry McAuliffe in video to be shown in 300 Virginia churches (3:23)
- The USPS covert spy operation (8:00)
- The hypocrisy of the article in Dallas Morning News slamming Texas abortion law (13:03)
- Vice article proves why abortion shouldn’t be sent back to the states (19:40)
- Closing Statements (24:22)
- Abortion Business Asks for Ambulance with No Lights or Sirens During Medical Emergency – Operation Rescue
- Kamala Harris, Terry McAuliffe criticized for campaign ads targeting Virginia churches – The Christian Post
- Why Did The US Postal Service Run A Covert Program Monitoring Americans’ Social Media Activity After January 6? – The Political Insider
- Covert Postal Service unit probed Jan. 6 social media – Politico
- USPS mail delivery is about to get permanently slower and temporarily more expensive – USA Today
- The most innocent victims of Texas abortion ban: Children forced to carry their abuser’s baby – Dallas Morning News
- Our Child Predator Investigation
- Here’s What It’s Like to Flee Texas and Drive 200 Miles for an Abortion – Vice News
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.