Despite the rapid rise in abortion story lines in tv shows and movies, pro-choicers are still calling for more. Special Guest Sheila Crutcher joins us as we talk about the abortion lobby’s push to put more and more of these plotlines on screen and the real motivation behind them. Plus, we discuss what the medial community really thinks about those who do abortions and the potential impact of abortion on a group of people that often gets overlooked…
Special Guest: Sheila Crutcher
Episode Duration: 34 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- Update on University of Pittsburgh’s Human Fetal Organ Harvesting Project (00:54)
- Pro-Choice side’s obsession with abortion on tv and in movies (5:00)
- The article in Marie Claire calling for “more parents” having abortions in tv and movies (10:07)
- What the medical community really thinks about the abortion industry (16:04)
- The impact of abortion on siblings (17:50)
- Convincing men what their role in unplanned pregnancies is… (23:31)
- Closing Statements (32:16)
- Subscribe to The Pro-Life Voice
- Primetime Propaganda – The Pro-Life Voice
- TV Shows Are Talking About Abortion More Than Ever — But They’re Still Getting Some Things Wrong – MTV News
- We Need to See More Parents Having Abortions in Film and Television – Marie Claire
- Former President Exposes Planned Parenthood, Says It’s Obsessed With Killing Babies in Abortions – Life News
- Life Dynamics Report: Under The Radar Violence In The Conflict Over Abortion
- ANSIRH’s Research on Abortion in TV & Movies
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 67: Planned Parenthood is Anti-Woman
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.