A recent article entitled, “Should Men Be Able to Opt-Out of Fatherhood? The pros and cons of “financial abortions” is just the latest of many articles debating the idea of “financial abortions.” We reveal just what a “financial abortion” is and its origins. Plus, we discuss biological realities vs our society’s twisted views on responsibility, and the legal quagmire that “Roe” and “Doe” created.
Episode Duration: 24 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Finding the article, “Should Men Be Able to Opt-Out of Fatherhood?” (00:34)
- What are “Financial Abortions” and where did the idea come from? (1:30)
- Dubay vs. Wells (2:48)
- Biological realities and fact checking the pro-choice claim that “consent to sex isn’t consent to pregnancy” (4:02)
- Neo-Feminists Debate Over Financial Abortions (4:58)
- The legal quagmire that awaits (6:46)
- Swedish group proposes “financial abortion” legislation (13:20)
- Future lawsuits? (15:48)
- Responsibility and when parenthood begins (17:16)
- Find out what the person you are dating thinks about abortion! (21:13)
- Closing Statements (23:43)
- “Should Men Be Able to Opt-Out of Fatherhood?” The pros and cons of “financial abortions” – Medium
- “Financial Abortion: Should men be able to ‘opt out’ of parenthood?” – ABC News Australia
- “Men, Children and the Future of the Family in the Third Millennium” – Brown University Op-Ed Service
- “Swedish group wants men to be given ‘legal abortion’ rights” – news.com
- Life Dynamics Report: Under The Radar Violence In The Conflict Over Abortion
- Second Thoughts On Abortion
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.