This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we discuss the latest antics from the left including how some are claiming that Putin is pro-life, how another “bioethicist” is defending infanticide, and more!
Episode Duration: 22 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- In Case Of Nuclear Explosion, Maintain Social Distancing And Wear A Mask? (00:32)
- Pro-Aborts try to claim Putin is pro-life (3:41)
- Australian Bioethicist Defends Infanticide (5:34)
- More abortion clinics are moving into the late-term abortion business (13:21)
- How abortion is used as a bailout for the medical community (18:22)
- Closing Statements (21:22)
- Government’s Advice for a Nuclear Explosion
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 46: The Alarming Decline of Birth Rates Worldwide
- Bioethicist Asks, ‘Does Birth Matter?’ Answers, ‘No’ – National Review
- Disturbing Trend: More Abortion Clinics Moving into the Late-Term Abortion Business – Operation Rescue
- Video: Abortion Clinic Employees — “Babies born alive daily.”
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.