Is the world going crazy? This week we discuss how an abortionist is apparently bringing their baby to the clinic, WHO’s recommendation to encourage children 4 and under to “ask questions about sexuality”, the anti-capitalist cafe that’s going under, and Coke’s battle with woke culture. So listen and decide for yourself!
Episode Duration: 19 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- The Abortionist that brings their baby to work! (01:33)
- WHO pushes the sexualization of toddlers (03:46)
- Pro-Abortion, Anti-Capitalist Coffee Shop to close after just one year (07:06)
- Coca-Cola won’t be investigating ‘risks’ of doing business in pro-life states (09:41)
- Coke Shadiness (12:27)
- From The Mouth of Mark (17:09)
- Final Thoughts (17:58)
- Unhappy Mother’s Day: Abortionist Brings Baby to Work! – Operation Rescue
- Abortion Testimonials of Clinic Workers
- WHO Pushes “Early Childhood Masturbation” For Toddlers, Encourages Questions About Gender Identity For Kids Aged 4 – Summit News
- Toronto “Anti-Capitalist” Coffee Shop With “Pay What You Can” Model Closing After One Year Of Business – The Publica
- Coca-Cola shareholders reject proposal to investigate ‘risks’ of doing business in pro-life states – Live Action News
- In Proxy Memo, Coca-Cola and PepsiCo Are Urged to Stay Out of Divisive Abortion Issue – Financial Content
- Coca-Cola’s Partnerships
- Coca Cola Foundation’s Grants in 2021
- Project Last Mile: Matching Health Enterprises With Private Sector Expertise To Improve Family Planning
- Project Last Mile 2020 Annual Report
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 129: Population Control & Eugenics Efforts have been Disguised as “Aid”
- Maafa 21 – Black Genocide in 21st Century America
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.