Episode 103 | Answering The Most Googled Questions on Abortion
This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, Sarah and Mark (ok, mostly Mark) answers the most searched questions on abortion!
This week, Sarah and Mark (ok, mostly Mark) answers some of the most searched questions on abortion!
Episode Duration: 30 min
Web player not showing? Click here.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Political Questions (01:08)
- Is abortion a constitutional right? (01:18)
- What abortion(s) are legal? (04:14)
- Is abortion legal in all states? (06:55)
- Does abortion reduce crime? (09:06)
- Bill Gates Question (11:45)
- Health Questions (14:10)
- What abortion procedures are there? (14:14)
- How long does an abortion take? (21:00)
- Is abortion painful? (21:49)
- What is the process for the abortion pill? (25:14)
- What is incomplete abortion? And what is missed abortion? (26:27)
- Can abortion cause infertility? How? (27:00)
- Planned Parenthood Questions (28:21)
- Is Planned Parenthood pro-life? (28:26)
- Does Planned Parenthood do abortions for free? (28:44)
- Is Planned Parenthood Federally Funded? (29:00)
- Final Thoughts (29:19)
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 2: Why Abortion Should Never Be Sent Back To The States
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 4: Constitutional Showdown – A Bold Strategy To End Legalized Abortion
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 89: States vs Federal – The Battle Over Abortion Heats Up
- Documentary: Maafa 21 – Black Genocide in 21st Century America
- Google’s Top Result To The Search Question: “Does Abortion Reduce Crime” (As of 6/1/22)
- Learn More About The Various Abortion Methods
- Video: Abortion Clinic Employees — “Babies born alive daily.”
- Life Dynamics Report: The Marketing of Aborted Baby Parts
- Not Safe: Serious Abortion Pill Complications Experienced by 125 Ohio Women. Five Required Hospitalization – Operation Rescue
- More Information on Risks and Complications of Abortion
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 41: Birth Control – What They’re Not Telling You
- Lime 5 – By: Mark Crutcher
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Episode 29 | Abortion & The Constitution
Episode Synopsis: We discuss the confirmation hearing for Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett and how Roe vs Wade was a hot topic during the hearing. With so much discussion about “super precedents” we dive into the origins of Roe, the Supreme Court’s rational of their decision, what Roe actually did, and what other Supreme…
Episode 82 | Reflection and Perspective
At the beginning of the classic Christmas movie, It’s a Wonderful Life, George Bailey stood on a snow covered bridge preparing to jump into the icy river below. He was going to kill himself after concluding that he had made a mess of things and that his life had counted for nothing. Then, at the height of his despair, he was visited by an angel who showed him what the world would have been like had he never lived. In the end, George had come to see that he was allowing his life to be defined by its failures. There is a valuable lesson in that for the pro-life movement. Listen as we discuss the “George Bailey” Syndrome that is affecting the pro-life movement and provide a moment of reflection and perspective.
Episode 89 | States vs Federal – The Battle Over Abortion Heats Up
This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we discuss recent news showing that the battle between the states vs the federal government over abortion is heating up! We talk about trigger laws and the state that could be next to ban abortion if Roe vs Wade is overturned and abortion is returned to the states. We also discuss how pro-choicers have recently changed their state’s abortion laws. Plus, we reveal how a medical journal published an article urging that psychiatrists be allowed to assist patients with anorexia commit suicide!