What do you think is the hardest thing about being pro-life? Does it have to do with how it has affected relationships? Or does it have to do with the nasty comments and bullying from those on the other side? We reveal the things that we have struggled with and share what our followers had to say. We hope this episode helps anyone who has ever dealt with the occasional challenges of being proudly pro-life.
Episode Duration: 21 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- Small announcement (00:35)
- Introducing this week’s topic (00:56)
- What has been hardest for Sheila (01:54)
- What has been hardest for Sarah (02:25)
- Our thoughts on what was hardest for Mark (03:50)
- The struggle to articulate the pro-life position (05:22)
- Pro-abortion storylines being shoved in our face by tv shows and movies (06:24)
- How being pro-life can affect relationships (09:32)
- Nasty comments and bullying from those on the other side (13:33)
- Dealing with Faux-Lifers (13:57)
- The challenge of infighting (15:09)
- From The Mouth of Mark (19:24)
- Final Thoughts (20:46)
- Pro-Life America Episode 68: The Pro-Choice Side’s Obsession With Abortion In Movies and TV Shows
- Under The Radar Violence Report – Life Dynamics
- Siege: A Pro-Life Field Manual – By: Mark Crutcher
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.