What does a Biden/Harris administration mean for the pro-life movement? To answer this, we take a look back at Bill Clinton and Janet Reno’s campaign against the pro-life movement. This look at the Clinton years provides a warning of what to look out for, the progress that we’ve made and how all is not lost. Finally, we discuss our commitment to the unborn – regardless of who is in office. Listen and share this around because this is an episode that EVERYONE needs to listen to!
Happy Thanksgiving from the Pro-Life America hosts! Note: Next week, there won’t be a show due to the holidays. But we will have a new episode for you December 3rd!
Episode Duration: 25 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:25)
- Everyone’s ready to say goodbye to 2020… (00:51)
- Violence from the left and Biden’s call for everyone to come together and “cooperate” (01:05)
- Election scandal and corruption (2:31)
- Kamala Harris a role model for girls? (5:49)
- The pro-life movement has been here before… (7:11)
- Unintended consequences of outlawing the pro-life movement (10:57)
- Progress during pro-abortion presidents (15:42)
- Our commitment (17:32)
- Things to look out for (18:14)
- We won’t give up! (19:23)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (24:15)
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 9: “Is Planned Parenthood Trying To Become A Government Agency?”
- Learn About The Battle Ahead In Our Book, Siege.
One More Thing…
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, why not subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform? We are now on Amazon Music!
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.