Before we enter a new era in the battle over abortion, we discuss the number one misconception about the pro-choice movement – and it may not be easy to hear. We share comments and tales from the pro-choice side, such as the pregnant abortionist who wrote about being “more interested than usual” in re-assembling the fetal parts “since they would so closely resemble those of my own fetus;” a Planned Parenthood worker who claims to have “made peace” with her baby before having it aborted; and a medium who claims to have spoken to the spirits of aborted babies. Finally, we discuss on the importance of NEVER apologizing for being pro-life!
Episode Duration: 22 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- 2021 and a new era for the pro-life movement (01:19)
- A big misconception about the pro-choice movement (3:37)
- A pregnant abortionist’s bizarre tale (5:41)
- Clinic workers speak out (7:40)
- Planned Parenthood worker claims to have “made peace” with her baby before having it aborted (8:41)
- Medium speaks to aborted baby spirits? (12:21)
- The abortion holocaust vs the Nazi Holocaust (13:30)
- The debate over the use of graphic images (16:33)
- Never apologize for being pro-life! (18:20)
- Closing Statements (20:43)
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 34: “What Now?”
- Second Thoughts On Abortion
- Sarah Terzo’s website, Clinic Quotes
- Lime 5: Exploited By Choice – By Mark Crutcher
One More Thing…
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, why not subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform?
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.