This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we discuss the recent changes to the regulations for chemical abortions and telemed abortions made by the FDA and how this fits in with the abortion industry’s vision for the future. But in an interesting twist, could CVS, Walgreens, and others be trying to squeeze out the abortion industry in the telemed abortion business?
Episode Duration: 26 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:24)
- Washington reveals ‘reproductive rights complaint form’ (00:56)
- FDA allows abortion pills to be offered at retail pharmacies and online (03:47)
- Dangers of the abortion pill (05:51)
- Could CVS, Walgreens, and others be trying to squeeze out the abortion industry? (09:53)
- Things we need to be looking out for in future (20:01)
- Final Thoughts (24:32)
- Washington state’s ‘reproductive rights complaint form’ will target pro-lifers – Live Action News
- Abortion Pills Can Now Be Offered at Retail Pharmacies, F.D.A. Says – NY Times
- People Are Getting Creative Obtaining Abortion Pills Online – Ms. Magazine
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 87: Plan B Vending Machines & Other Craziness
- Walgreens And CVS Aren’t Done With Primary Care Buying Binges – Forbes
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Makes Majority Investment in CareCentrix – GlobeNewswire
- Healthcare plays by CVS, Walgreens and Amazon will drive more partnerships, tech investment, experts say – Fierce Healthcare
- Mifeprex Label
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.