Since we covered the shocking FBI raid of pro-lifer, Mark Houck, over a supposed violation of the FACE Act last year, a growing number of pro-lifers are being prosecuted by the DOJ using FACE. This week, we talk with Jonathan Darnel, one of the 24 people currently charged with violating FACE, about the re-emergence of the rescue movement and its role in the abortion battle, the value of civil disobedience, and why F.A.C.E should be abolished.
Special Guest: Jonathan Darnel
Episode Duration: 33 min
- Footage of the 2020 rescue
- Footage of Jonathan Darnel’s arrest by FBI
- DOJ Press Release: Nine Defendants Indicted on Federal Civil Rights Conspiracy and Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act (FACE Act) Offenses for Obstructing Patients and Providers of a Reproductive Health Services Facility
- House Judiciary Subcommittee meeting on the FACE Act
- The Constitutional Showdown – Mark Crutcher
- DefyTyrants.com (Teaching the Doctrine of Lesser Magistrates)
- Jonathan’s Website: SmashTheFace.Life
- Justice For The Five – PAAU
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.