This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we discuss how Democrats are rallying against protecting babies born alive during abortions and calling it “extreme.” Meanwhile, new research by the Abortion Survivors Network reveals that 1,900+ children are “potentially” surviving abortions each year in the U.S. – contradicting claims from the left that abortion survivors are rare. And as some states are setting up to become abortion tourist hotspots, some pharmacies are expressing hesitation over offering the abortion pill in response to the FDA’s decision last week.
Episode Duration: 24 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Democrats call protecting children born alive in abortions “extreme” (00:30)
- New research estimates 1,900+ children yearly are “potentially” surviving abortions (05:26)
- Abortion Tourism (08:37)
- Why some pharmacies are hesitant about offering the abortion pill (15:28)
- CVS Pharmacy sued for ending religious accommodations over abortifacients (19:44)
- Final Thoughts (22:51)
- 210 Democrats vote against bill requiring medical care for babies born alive after abortion attempt – Fox News
- New data on abortion survival rate underscores urgency of life-saving legislation – FISM News
- Video: Abortion Clinic Employees — “Babies born alive daily.”
- Sign Up for the Pro-Life Voice Newsletter
- Some major pharmacies are planning to dispense abortion pills, but not in every state – Wish TV
- CVS Pharmacy Sued for Firing Pro-Life Worker, Ending Religious Accommodations – ChurchLeaders.com
- Biden Signs Executive Order on Access to Abortion Services – SHRM
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.