Pro-choice clowns are anything but funny. This week, we discuss the SNL skit that has everyone talking (and cringing) – as well as the warning from NARAL’s new president, more states working to ban abortion, and more!
Episode Duration: 22 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Remembering Pro-Life Hero Paul Brown (00:45)
- DA refuses to prosecute teens responsible for viciously attacking a pro-life activist (1:43)
- SNL’s ‘Goober The Clown’ (4:03)
- Ohio legislators propose an act to ban abortion (12:38)
- The warning from NARAL’s new president (14:22)
- Businesses speaking out against state abortion bans (17:52)
- Closing Statements (21:37)
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 73: The Left Lashes Out
- Liberal media fawns over ‘SNL’ skit about ‘Goober the Clown who had an abortion when she was 23’ – Fox News
- Cecily Strong thanks ‘SNL’ cast after personal clown sketch about abortion – USA Today
- Press Release from Right To Life Action Coalition of Ohio: The 2363 Act introduced in Ohio Legislation protects ALL preborn children from abortion
- ‘I don’t think we can be alarmist enough’: NARAL’s new leader steps in as abortion rights look increasingly endangered – The 19th News
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 24: Busted! Abortion Industry Racist!
- Analysis: U.S. abortion curbs: Fearing business impact, companies speak out – Reuters
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.