November is National Adoption Month. In honor of this, we have Mark’s adopted daughter, Sheila, on to share her perspective growing up as an adopted kid in the pro-life movement; and to discuss the lies and myths about adoption, the stigma against teen pregnancy, the shortage of babies available for adoption – and more!
Episode Duration: 27 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Sheila’s perspective growing up as an adopted kid in the pro-life movement
- Lies & myths about adoption
- The shortage of adoptable babies
- The foster care system
- Why adoption isn’t the solution to abortion
- Why those who are pro-choice shouldn’t be able to adopt
- The stigma against teen pregnancy
- The New Question Haunting Adoption – The Atlantic
- Pro-Life America Podcast Episode 13: Reexamining Our Attitude About Teen Pregnancy
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.