The left shouts, “no uterus, no opinion” – yet says that men can get pregnant. The UK now recognizes that octopuses, crabs and lobsters are sentient beings – yet not the unborn. Meanwhile, the same animal rights supporters who cry for the protection of eagle eggs have no problem with the destruction of unborn lives. All this and more in an episode dedicated to some of the biggest double standards of the left!
Episode Duration: 24 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- The hilarious twist to the media attempting to boost Harris’s image (00:35)
- Today’s topic (3:43)
- “No uterus, no opinion” (4:02)
- The potential ramifications of pro-choicer’s double standards (9:09)
- Upcoming changes to the draft (15:07)
- The current state of our judicial system (17:23)
- Animal protections vs the destruction of the unborn (22:06)
- Closing Statements (23:46)
- Poll: Harris, Michelle Obama lead for 2024 if Biden doesn’t run – The Hill
- Congress might require women to register for the draft. Where do Republicans and Democrats stand? – Washington Post
- Requiring Men but not Women to Register for the Draft is Sex Discrimination – ACLU
- Support for drafting women to the military has decreased since 2016 – Ipsos
- Octopuses, crabs and lobsters to be recognised as sentient beings under UK law following LSE report findings – London School of Economics & Political Science
- Video: Is an Eagle Egg More Valuable Than a Baby? – PragerU
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.