Controversial Topic Alert! This week on the Pro-Life America podcast, we take a look at what a Post-Roe America could look like and the major division over Incrementalist vs Purist legislation that has caused infighting within the Pro-Life Movement – as well as pro-life legislation to fail. It’s time we settled this once and for all!
Episode Duration: 25 min
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Greetings (00:23)
- Supreme Court Nominee doesn’t know when life begins nor what a woman is (00:51)
- What does overturning Roe really mean? (3:30)
- Incrementalism Vs Purist Legislation (5:50)
- Advocating vs supporting a piece of legislation (7:21)
- A few analogies (9:14)
- The results of incremental legislation so far (12:43)
- Moving the needle of public opinion (13:35)
- The cost of pro-life infighting (18:52)
- The poor comparison between the battle over abortion & the battle over slavery (22:51)
- Final Thoughts (24:01)
- ‘When does life begin?’: Senators press Ketanji Brown Jackson on abortion – Catholic News Agency
- Judge Jackson declines to define ‘woman,’ says she’s ‘not a biologist’ – New York Post
- Video: Abortion Clinic Employees — “Babies born alive daily.”
- Rate & Review Our Podcast
Like This Episode?
Why Not Check Out Some of our Other Episodes?
Like this one..↴
Have an idea for a show? Let us know here.
Then Subscribe The Pro-Life America Podcast On Your Favorite Podcast Platform So You Don’t Miss An Episode
Right now, our show is available on 25 different platforms/ apps. We know that’s a bunch, but our goal is to make it as easy to access as possible. Click the subscribe button below to pull up the full list of where you can listen and subscribe.
And Why Not Leave A Review Of The Show?
Ratings and reviews are so important! Your review helps us learn what you like and dislike about the show so we can make it the best it can be. Your review also encourages others to listen which helps get this information to more people. So please, take the time and leave a review today.
Don’t Forget To Share This Episode
With Your Pro-Life Friends!
Sharing our podcast on social media is so easy. Simply click the share link on the audio player above to easily copy the link or share the episode directly on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.